Please read through the below restrictions before applying for a refund.
If you are not satisfied with our products, the refund request must be initiated within 7 days from purchase. Additional restrictions are
- You have not completed more than 25% of the online course content.
- You have not attempted more than one practice test.
- You have not attempted sectional tests.
- You have not downloaded any of the eBooks (wherever applicable).
If you could not pass the actual exam, the refund request must be initiated within 10 days after receiving the exam results. Additional restrictions are
You have completed and passed all the tests and/or viewed the training videos and read through the provided documentation at least once.
You have the acceptable proof of failure (such as e-mail from the Vendor, scorecard, etc.)
Note: We cannot provide a refund for a purchase that is more than 5 months older.
- How to Initiate the Refund Request?
Go to https://www.cloudproexamprep.com/contact-us/
- Provide the required details such as registered email address, subject, description, attach files (if any), and select the issue type (i.e. Payment – Request for Refund) and Submit.
One of our support team members will contact you regarding your refund request. You can also contact us at email@example.com when you need assistance in cancellation or refund.
Please note that all refunds and cancellations will be processed within 10 business days after the request is received and approved.