The Salesforce Experience Cloud Consultant credential is designed for consultants who have experience implementing and consulting on the Salesforce Experience applications in a customer-facing role. The Salesforce Experience Cloud Consultant exam is for individuals who want to demonstrate their skills and knowledge in designing, configuring, building, and implementing Salesforce Experience applications, using the declarative customization capabilities of the Experience platform.
The Salesforce Experience Cloud Consultant is able to meet customer business requirements that are maintainable and scalable, and contribute to long-term customer success. The credential is relevant to customers, partners, employees, and anyone interested in demonstrating competence with Experience Cloud. In order to qualify to take the Salesforce Experience Cloud Consultant exam, candidates must have earned the Salesforce Administrator credential.
Audience Description: Salesforce Experience Cloud Consultant
The Salesforce Certified Experience Cloud Consultant has experience using the Salesforce Experience applications. The Salesforce Certified Experience Cloud Consultant is also able to troubleshoot and solve platform issues.
The Salesforce Certified Experience Cloud Consultant should have 6 months of hands-on experience administering or developing on the Salesforce Experience Cloud platform. The Salesforce Certified Experience Cloud Consultant possesses facilitation and consultative skills at a technical level. The candidate may work internally as an employee or as a consultant. Typical job roles include:
- Consultant/Senior Consultant
- Solution Architect
- Delivery Manager/Director
- Business Analyst, Business Consultant, or Functional Architect
- Salesforce Developer
- Technical Architect
- Experience Designers
- Experience Cloud Site Manager or Engagement Manager
- Salesforce Administrator
The Salesforce Certified Experience Cloud Consultant candidate has the experience, skills, knowledge, and ability to:
- Enable Digital Experiences.
- Identify the right template for a given use case.
- Select the correct external user license.
- Apply branding and design pages inside Experience Builder.
- Personalize the Experience for different audiences.
- Create and manage Topics.
- Assign Knowledge Articles to Topics (including via Data Category)
- Set the right User Visibility for a given use case.
- Understand declarative sharing options.
- Create sharing sets.
- Create and provision external users.
- Configure self-registration.
- Configure Social Sign-On.
- Understand Experience role best practices.
- Setup external accounts and external account relationships.
- Setup channel sales (PRM).
- Incorporate Salesforce CMS (Content Management System) content into an Experience.
- Setup reputation levels and gamification.
- Measure adoption and engagement for Experience users.
- Analyze usage (page views, etc.).
- Make reports and dashboards accessible in Experience.
- Configure Experience Builder components.
- Configure Workspaces.
- Describe how to create a public site.
- Understand migration of Experiences between environments.
- Describe Article Channels.
- Knowledge of support and ticketing capabilities in Experiences.
- Understand the out of the box capabilities and limitations and when to customize.
A candidate for this exam will likely need assistance with:
- Configuring Single Sign-on in Experiences.
- Describing the capabilities and limitations of custom domains.
- Employing Change Management best practices for an Experience.
- Configuring SEO.
- Setting up Person accounts.
- Describing design decisions for Single vs Multiple Experiences.
A candidate for this exam is not expected to know or do the following:
- Detailed SEO knowledge
- Implementation of Knowledge
- Expertise in Service Cloud
- Develop HTML and CSS
- Visual or interaction design
- Training of users
- Organizational change management
About the Exam
Read on for details about the Salesforce Experience Cloud Consultant exam.
- Content: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions and 5 unscored questions*
- Time allotted to complete the exam: 105 minutes (time allows for unscored questions)
- Passing score: 65%
- Registration fee: USD 200, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite at a testing center or in an online proctored environment.
- References: No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
- Prerequisite: Salesforce Administrator credential
The Salesforce Experience Cloud Consultant exam measures a candidate’s knowledge and skills related to the following objectives. A candidate should have hands-on experience with the Experience Cloud application and demonstrate knowledge and expertise in each of the areas below.